• Doodland is suitable for children AGES 6 months to 12 years old. ALL children and parents and/or accompanying people must wear socks on the playground area.
• Children MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
• Everyone are REQUIRED to Sanitize their hands before entering the play space.
• Children who appear visibly sick will kindly be asked to return on a day when they are feeling better. We respectfully ask that parents and caregivers consider the health and well-being of all our guests.
• Please note that Doodland Kids Club is not a drop-off center or child care facility. Parents and caregivers must stay within the open play space area to supervise their child at all times during their stay.
• We understand many of our guests are potty training. If so, we ask that children wear appropriate potty-training undergarments while at Doodland Kidsclub. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the play space.
• Changing is permitted ONLY in restrooms, which have been outfitted with baby changing stations in the toilets. No Exceptions.
• Doodland Kids Club is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• Doodland Kids Club reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason.