Exit: The Secret Lab
- Escape Room game for the home
- 1 to 6 players; 1 to 2 hour playing time
- Includes materials for single use
- This game can be played only once, because you markup, fold, and tear the game materials.
EXIT: The Game
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
EXIT: The Secret Lab
You report to a lab for a medical study when suddenly vapor rises from a test tube and you start feeling dizzy. When you wake the door is locked, and you discover a notebook and a strange disk. Can you solve the riddles left for you by a previous volunteer and escape the lab?