"Whoo, whoo" says the old-fashioned steam engine when all nine puzzle pieces are placed in the board. Your child will "get on board" with matching and listening skills while doing this wooden puzzle with its matching picture under the pieces. (TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose the sensors by removing a piece in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the pieces in the board.)
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
729 Train Sound Puzzle - 9 Pieces 3+
- Place puzzle pieces correctly in the puzzle board to hear realistic sounds!
- Light-activated sensors trigger sounds from the built-in speakers.
- High-quality recording sounds crisp and clear.
- Kid-friendly train illustration
- Encourages problem-solving skills and independent play.
- AAA batteries not included.
- Product: 8.75" x 11.75" x 0.75" 1.2 lbs
- Package: 11.7" H x 8.55" W x 0.9" L
SEARCH FOR IT: Have kids find different shapes, colors, numbers, and letters on the train.
NEXT STOP . . . : Have kids tell a story about the train. Who is the conductor and where is the train going? What will the train pass on the way to its destination?
SPEED IT UP: Time kids as they race to put the puzzle together to hear the sound it makes! See if they can break their own record.