Whatever job Julia decides to take on, she can be dressed for success! Whether it's an astronaut, firefighter, doctor, superhero, artist, rock star, chef, or police officer, she is ready to tackle many tasks at a moment's notice. The set includes a magnetic wooden dress-up figure with a wooden stand and 24 magnetic clothing pieces to create eight occupational uniforms and outfits. The doll, stand, and pieces all store in a sturdy wooden tray. This unique dress-up doll helps kids three and older develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
5164 Julia Magnetic Dress-Up 3+
- Wooden magnetic doll to dress in eight different outfits
- Includes wooden doll, doll stand, 24 magnetic clothing pieces, storage tray
- Send Julia off to work, dressed for success
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
- Product: 11.5" x 8.25" x 1" Packaged 1.8 lbs
- Package: 11.7" H x 8.5" W x 1.2" L
Ask the child to dress Julia in an outfit and tell a story about her--where she lives, where she works, and what she does each day.
Have the child count the pieces in each outfit. As counting skills improve, ask the child to count more pieces until he or she can count them all independently.
Place all the pieces face up on a play surface and mix them up. Challenge the child to find the matching outfits.
Trace the pieces on paper and let them child color them. Assist in cutting out the new outfits that can be temporarily affixed to the existing pieces with tape.