Pick a place setting--picnic table, cafeteria or fancy dinner--then fill the page with stickers to create your dream dinner. Over 225 stickers include every food group, so it's easy to make a balanced meal and practice healthy eating . . . or pile a plate with doughnuts and ice cream for a meal that could only happen in stickers! Fifteen background pages in three colorful designs tear out cleanly and are big enough to "serve" at your make-believe restaurant.
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
4193 Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad 3+
- Sticker activity pad with printed pages to decorate
- Includes 225+ food and beverage stickers and 15 place settings in three designs.
- Lets kids take control of dinner for a change!
- Realistically sized place settings are the perfect size to "serve."
- Encourages fine motor skills, creative expression and imaginative play.
- Product: 14" x 11" x 0.197" 0.85 lbs
- Package: 14.05" H x 11.05" W x 0.2" L 0.9 lbs
Fill a place setting with your dream meal. You can choose anything you like--donuts for dinner, fruit piled high or pasta and more pasta!
Pick the right number of items from each food group to fill your plate with a well-balanced meal: 2 vegetables, 2 grains, 1 fruit, 1 protein, 1 dairy. Then treat yourself to a dessert sticker!
Make a restaurant! Set a table with placemats in the same design. Then create the perfect atmosphere: You can make a sign, add a centerpiece to the table or put on music to set the right mood. When your guests arrive, bring out a "tray" of food stickers and let them place their orders. Serve the customers by peeling up the stickers they request and placing the food on their plates!