Here are some great staples every little chef needs to have in the pantry. This 9-piece wooden set of dry goods includes tuna, ketchup, spaghetti, soup, sugar, crackers, salad dressing, mustard and cereal.
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
4077 Pantry Food Set - Wooden Play Food 3+
- 9-piece wooden set of dry goods includes tuna, ketchup, spaghetti, soup, sugar, crackers, salad dressing, mustard and cereal
- High-quality set that inspires hours of make-believe kitchen play
- Hand-painted wooden pieces
- 13" x 10.5" x 2.5"
- Ages 3+
- Product: 10.5" x 13" x 2.75" Packaged 2.25 lbs
- Package: 13.1" H x 10.65" W x 2.45" L
Ask the child to identify each food item, and to count them (9).
Ask the child to identify shapes found on the food items. (rectangles, circles, diamonds etc.)
Ask the child to identify colors found on the food items. (red, green, yellow, etc.)
Ask the child which food item is the longest. Which item is the smallest?
Play "store" and ask the child to fill your grocery order.
Ask the child to identify a food item by asking questions about them. ("What food(s) do people put on hamburgers?")
Ask the child to stack the food items as high as he/she can before they topple.