Counting fun begins with this extra thick wooden puzzle that includes 20 easy-grasp, chunky pieces (1-20). A full-color, matching number appears under each piece, and counting pictures equal to each numbered piece are shown on the puzzle board. Number pieces stand up. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and early math skills.
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
3832 Jumbo Numbers Chunky Puzzle 3+
- 20-piece wooden puzzle featuring numbers.
- Pieces stand up for use as manipulatives or play pieces.
- Chunky wooden pieces are easy for little hands to grasp.
- Full-color pictures beneath the pieces offer visual clues.
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and imaginative play
- Product: 13.5" x 15.5" x 1" 2.8 lbs
- Package: 15.7" H x 12.85" W x 1" L
FIX IT: Place pieces in numerical order except for a few numbers. Ask kids to "fix" the number line.
EVENS & ODDS: Help kids sort pieces into odd and even numbers. Have them line up the pieces, then place them in the puzzle board one group at a time, from lowest to highest numbers.
COUNT ON IT: Place pieces face down and mix them up. Have kids choose a piece and count aloud to the number they pick, then place it in the puzzle.