Little hands and big imaginations will love clicking, flipping, sliding, and gripping these adorable wooden animal grasping toys! Slide the puppy's bone to make its eyes and ears wiggle, flip the kitten's paws to play peek-a-boo, and lift the turtle's legs up to reveal a mirror and a baby turtle cuddled inside! Engaging hands-on play for babies and toddlers 12 months and older helps promote color recognition, fine motor development, and more. First Play toys feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder--right from the start!
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
3617 First Play Favorite Pets Grasping Toys 12+months
- 3 wooden grasping toys (4 pieces) for babies and toddlers 12 months and older that click, flip, and slide
- Includes puppy, kitten, and turtle with baby turtle
- Slide puppy's bone to make its eyes and ears wiggle; flip kitten's paws to play peek-a-boo; lift turtle's legs up to reveal a mirror and a baby turtle cuddled inside
- First Play toys feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder; helps promote color recognition, fine motor development
- Product: 10.75" x 3" x 10" Packaged 1.1 lbs
- Package: 10.75" H x 10" W x 3.1" L
FINE MOTOR: Have kids place the baby turtle on the big turtle's belly and flip the legs and head down.
COLORS: Say color names as you point to them on the pieces.
SENSORY: Have kids lift and drop the kitten's paws to make a clicking sound.
PROBLEM SOLVING: Open and close your eyes and have kids pull the puppy's tongue to mimic what you are doing (pull down to close eyes, push up to open them)!