It's twice the fun at the Star Diner! This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets kids cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal on the booth side. The kitchen, with an extra-large oven, realistic burners and dials, a two-shelf refrigerator, and plenty of counter space has fun details like a drink dispenser and milkshake maker with mixing rod that can be pushed up and down. At the two-seat booth, customers three and older can spin the jukebox dial to choose their favorite type of music, then drop the included coin in the slot - and the coin lands in a collection tray on the other side!
3951 Star Diner Restaurant 3+
- Wooden diner play space with kitchen on one side and booth seating for two on the other
- Kitchen features oven, stovetop and Grill, two-shelf fridge, drink dispenser, and milkshake mixer
- Booth side includes jukebox with spinning dial and coin to drop in slot; spinning cake plate on pass-through shelf
- Includes sign with clips on one side to hold orders
- 3+ years
- 35"H x 43.5"L x 23"W Assembled
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Adult assembly required.
- Product: 35" x 43.5" x 23" Assembled 50 lbs
- Package: 42.5" H x 25" W x 5.9" L
Imagine you are on a cooking show! Add your own culinary flair as you tell the audience how to prepare a meal in the kitchen, then sit in the booth to enjoy the pretend feast and describe how it tastes.
Drop a coin in the jukebox, pick a style of music (country, pop, disco, big band), and then make up some cool dance steps!
Two of your stuffed animals are having lunch at the diner. Set them up at the booth (they may need to sit on a pillow or two), write down their orders, then prepare and serve their meals!