See you later, alligators! Get playtime rolling with three friendly alligators who take turns chomping with every step toddlers take. Easy to assemble, the sturdy wood walker has an easy-grip handle, non-skid wheels, and includes three wooden buggy beads to grasp and spin. Help kids get a leg up on gross motor skills, coordination, and color recognition. First Play toys feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder--right from the start!
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
3129 First Play Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy 12+months
- Colorful wooden push toy with three alligators whose mouths click and clack when toy is pushed
- Slide and spin three wooden Buggy beads for extra fun
- Non-skid wheels roll forward and backward and handle is easy for little hands to grasp
- Encourages gross motor development, coordination, and color recognition
- Ages 12M+; stands 15.5 inches tall after easy two-step assembly
- Adult assembly required.
- Product: 15" x 15" x 11.75" Assembled 7.1 lbs
- Package: 17" H x 12.75" W x 6.75" L
MOVEMENT: Put a pillow on the floor and have kids maneuver the push toy around it.
SENSORY: Make a simple sound ("yum, yum, yum, yum!") when kids make the alligators clack, then stop when the sound stops.
COLORS: Say color names as you point to them on the push toy.
FINE MOTOR: Encourage kids to spin one wooden bead, then two, then all three.