Built-in tracks, colorful scenery, and fun play pieces let kids take their imaginations for a spin . . . and take playtime anywhere they want to go! Unfold the sturdy wooden case to create an illustrated play surface with built-in train and road tracks for the three wooden wheeled trains and a park ranger vehicle. Set up a bridge and a mountain tunnel with a gondola that slides across the top! Wooden play pieces include buildings, animals, trees, and a railroad crossing sign to enhance imaginative storytelling. All the pieces store in the fold-up case with convenient carrying handle for easy cleanup and travel (there's plenty of room to add other toys, too!). Keep playtime rolling for kids three and older and encourage independent play and motor skill development.
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
30140 Take-Along Railroad 3+
- 17-piece railroad play set with wooden storage case that unfolds to create playing surface with built-in tracks
- Includes 4 wooden vehicles: three train cars and a park ranger vehicle
- Set up a bridge, mountain tunnel with gondola that slides across the top, buildings, trees, animals, and railroad crossing sign
- Plenty of room to store all play pieces in the case with convenient carrying handle
- Product: 2.75" x 15.375" x 10.75" Packaged 4.65 lbs
- Package: 15.4" H x 11" W x 2.6" L
SORT IT: Sort the pieces into vehicles, animals, buildings, and "other," then count the pieces in each group. Which has the most and which has the fewest?
TOUR GUIDE: Set up all the pieces around the train tracks. Starting at the station, move the train around the track and pretend to be the conductor, talking about points of interest the train passes.
TRAIN TALES: Where is the train going? Tell a story about the passengers--where are they from, who are they going to visit, and what will they do when they reach their destination?
OH, DEER!: There is a report of a deer on the train tracks! Send the park ranger out in the truck to rescue the deer and guide it to safety.