Combine dozens of magnetic wooden pieces in coordinating designs to dress a beautiful double-sided mermaid and her dolphin companion! The set includes 31 clothing and accessory pieces and durable stands for the mermaid and dolphin play figures, all of which store in a handy wooden take-along case with a slide-on lid and handle. Magnetic dress-up helps kids three and older develop fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
Shop by Brands
- Letoy Van
Thames & Kosmos
- Three Detectives
- RC Engineering
- Pepper Mint
- Ooze Labs
- Nature Discovery
- Kids First
- I Dig It
- Human Biology
- Geek & Co - Sci
- Fun Science
- Exploration Series
- Engineering Makerspace
- Cars & Construction
- Crystals & Materials
- Alternative Energy
Melissa & Doug
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Toddlers
- Children Tables, Chairs & Chest
- Active Play and Outdoor
- Plushes & Puppets
30320 Mermaid Magnetic Dress-Up Play Set 3+
- Wooden magnetic mermaid and dolphin play figures to dress in coordinating mix-and-match outfits
- Includes double-sided wooden magnetic mermaid, wooden magnetic dolphin, 2 durable stands, 31 wooden magnetic clothing and accessory pieces
- Play figures and pieces store in wooden tray with sliding lid and handle
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- Ages 3+
- Product: " x " x " Packaged 1.6 lbs
- Package: 10.25" H x 6.75" W x 1.5" L
SORT & MATCH: Sort the pieces into groups: tail, tops, and crowns. Find matching patterns or colors on different pieces, then use those pieces to dress the mermaid and dolphin in coordinating outfits!
PATTERN POWER: Set a timer and see how quickly you can find all the pieces with polka-dots! Try to beat the record while searching for more patterns, like pieces with seashells, stars, ovals, etc.
MERMAID TALES: Give the mermaids and dolphin names. Dress the figures and then tell a story about where they going today and what adventures they have along the way.
TRACE & COLOR: Trace a tail several times on a piece of paper and color in the drawings. Cut out the pieces and use tape to temporarily affix the new outfits to the tails to create new outfits to dress the mermaids!