This is the perfect space for caring for furry friends! With a veterinarian side and a groomer side, plush pets can be examined, treated, and pampered for endless hours of imaginative fun. The sturdy wooden play center features an "x-ray" lens with two removable x-rays, pet scale, blood pressure monitor, sink, treat chute, pump bottle dispenser, and lots of storage. There are hooks and holders for lots of accessories. Detailed assembly instructions are included (assembles with just a Phillips head screwdriver, not included). Kids three and older will love having their very own space to nurture and care for their plush pals!
31700 Animal Care Activity Center 3+
- Wooden multi-functional stuffed animal pet care center with veterinarian area on one side and pet groomer on the other
- Vet side features x-ray lens, blood pressure monitor, treat chute
- Grooming side features sink with spray nozzle, pump dispenser, and storage for accessories
- Detailed assembly instructions are included (assembles with just a Phillips head screwdriver, not included)
- WARNING: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Contains small parts before assembly.
- Product: 35.5" x 26.5" x 33.5" Assembled 3.05 lbs
- Package: 45.45" H x 25.25" W x 5.7" L 46.5 lbs
KEEP A RECORD: Start a file for your plush pet! On a piece of paper, draw a picture, write the pet's name, and record the height, weight, and treatments received.
ADOPTION DAY: Place lots of plush animals in the kennel cubbies, then host an Adoption Day at the Care Center! Don't forget to fill out an adoption certificate.
ANIMAL TALES: Tell a story about a plush animal's adventure, and why it ended up at the Care Center. Perhaps Peter Puppy splashed in a mud puddle and needs a bath, or Jack the Giraffe has a sore throat!